Sunday, August 1, 2021

Any delfield experts out there? 6151xl-s

This upright freezer is driving me nuts. Massive moisture leakage - found the top unit was never sealed from the factory. Went to replace the door gaskets after one was torn - what they say should be on there doesn’t match what is on it.

Now the unit trips a 30amp breaker was nice a day. (No idea why it’s on a 30) Every time I’m there, the unit is running fine. My guess is the controller is leaving the compressor run while it’s in defrost. When power is originally applied, the unit starts in defrost just fine, then the system runs with defrost not energized, but the display continues to say “def”.

Before I stick them with a controller that they don’t need, what am I missing?!

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/fireandice707
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment