Thursday, August 5, 2021

Is my mini fridge messed up?

Hey guys, just got my first mini fridge and I am concerned about something. I’ve been very excited about my new fridge but I’m wondering why it’s not getting that cold yet, though there has been frost in the back of the fridge and the freezer is fairly chilly. So after doing some light research online I found that you are not supposed to plug in a mini fridge after it has been transported on its side. This concerns me because I picked up the fridge from Target and the fridge was probably on its side for between an hour to an hour and a half and I plugged it in about an hour after getting home. So I am wondering if my mini fridge is messed up or am I I’m just not being patient enough?

submitted by /u/Coolkatpoosh
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment