I have a question on how billing is handled which inexperienced techs. Recently when I call my local company they have sent some very inexperienced techs that have only been on the job for a few months. And so they take forever to diagnose even a leak. I had a cooler and a cooling serving table that took a tech 7 hours to just tell me there was a leak in evap coils and needs to be replaced. He was on the phone probably 80 percent of the time with I assume his supervisor. I get everyone has to learn but when I get these young guys they seem to take way longer and therefore charge was more. Is the industry standard to charge for all of their time when someone more experienced would have done it in less time. I’ve had other techs diagnose leaks in the past that took half the time.
[link] [comments]
No comments:
Post a Comment