Friday, September 18, 2026

Coldline combo Freezer/Cooler

C-2rf is the model # just as a reference.

Not super familiar with this brand, I've definitely done my share of research on it to see if I could find a blown up parts diagram but to no avail.

I'm to replace a door frame or mullion heater on this some time next week.

Ive changed door heaters on freezers before but this one has me second guessing myself.

I see the heater wire going into the channel that separates the cooler/Freezer cabinets.

I started attempting to pull the gasket off to see if there was a seam somewhere but the gasket just started breaking. There is a photo uploaded of the trim pulled up. I see some white next to the broken piece of trim, but I panicked when I pulled it up so I stopped while I was ahead. So im not in a position to be able to look at it again till I return.

Does anyone have any insight or experience on this?

Its less than a year old and I'm not trying to monumentally screw up the trim/gasket on a new Freezer.

submitted by /u/ElGranChoriPan
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment